Working holiday visa insurance Canada WHV
About to be expatriated in Canada for a WHV? And currently looking for an insurance for your working holiday visa Canada (WHV)? Have a look on our selection of contracts. You can quote some solutions online. Otherwise, you have access to conditions and tariffs on the specific pages. If you need any support or advise, use the contact form.
Working holiday visa Canada – your WHV insurance
If you stay abroad 12 months or more, an expat plan is accurate.
Indigo Expat WeCare
Indigo Expat WeCare is a comprehensive plan. It is available for expatriates from EU (nationality). Or for expatriates having another nationality and residing in the EU. Finally, check conditions and do your quote online.
⇒ Indigo Expat WeCare (1st €)
Indigo Expat Junior
Indigo Expat Junior is a plan dedicated to young expatriates. This means expatriates aged between 18 and 29 years old. It is available for expatriates from EU (nationality). Or for expatriates having another nationality and residing in the EU. Rates, as well as conditions, are available on this page.
⇒ Indigo Expat Junior (< 30)
Working holiday visa Canada – WHV insurance
If you stay abroad 12 months or less, a “travel insurance” is convenient.
Start Expat is a pack, which includes medical, assistance and personal liability. The medical plan covers accident and unforseen illness. Finally, it fits for stays aborad between 1 and 12 months.
Info on the working holiday visa Canada
- Age: between 18 and 35 yo
- Cost of the visa: approx. 338 CA$
- Duration max: 12 to 24 months depending your nationality
- Quota: yes (depending your home country)
- Requirements: approx. 2 500 Euro + flight tickets
- Insurance: WHV insurance required
- Jobs: most are available (medical exam required)
- Renewal: not possible
Canada has agreements with 30 countries and territories for IEC:
- Australia, Austria,
- Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic,
- Germany, Greece,
- Italy, Ireland,
- Latvia, Lithuania,
- Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands,
- Poland, Portugal,
- San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea, Spain,
- United Kingdom
There are 3 categories if you want to travel to Canada with International Experience Canada (IEC):
- Internation co-op (Internship). Get valuable overseas work experience related to your field of study. Max. lenghth of stay = 12 months.
- Young professionals. Gain Canadian professional work experience to better compete in a global economy. Max. lenghth of stay = 24 months
- Working Holiday. Fund your vacation with temporary work in Canada. Max. lenghth of stay = 24 months
Update: August 2020
Working holiday visa Canada – form and request
Useful links for working holiday visa Canada
First of all, please find here after useful web pages for medical and security aspects:
Then, you can have a look on this web site:
Firstly, Canada is a country located in the northern part of North America. Secondly, its has ten provinces and three territories. Finally, Canada’s southern border with the United States is the world’s longest bi national land border.
Main cities: Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Montréal
Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
Canada is more than its hulking mountain, craggy coast good looks. Also it cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose spotting road trips.
Source: Wikipedia, Lonely planet
Legal considerations for working holiday visa Canada
Please note that subscribing to an international health insurance does not free you from local regulation. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances. The above data are just for information, and does not represent a legal advise or an advise.