Working holiday visa insurance Taiwan WHV
About to be expatriated in Taiwan for a WHV? And currently looking for an insurance for your working holiday visa Taiwan WHV? Have a look on our selection of contracts. You can quote online Indigo Expat’ solutions. If you want to recieve a comparator, please use the contact form.
If you stay abroad at least 12 months, expat plans are accurate. For example: Indigo Expat plans (min. 12 months).
Start Expat covers accident and unforseen illness. And it corresponds to a travel insurance (1 to 12 months).
Main cities: New Taipei
Currency: New Taiwan dollar (TWD)
Area: 36,197 km²
Official language: Formosan languages, Hakka, Hokkien, Mandarin, Matsu
In Taiwan you can criss cross mountains on colonial era hiking trails or cycle a lone highway with the blue Pacific on one side and green volcanic arcs on the other. And if you simply want classic landscapes to enjoy, you’ll find them around every corner.
Source : Wikipedia, Lonely planet
Info on the working holiday visa Taiwan
- Age: between 18 and 30 yo
- Cost of the visa: 86 Euro
- Duration max: 6 months
- Quota: –
- Requirements: minimum 2 100 Euro + flight tickets
- Insurance: working holiday visa insurance is required for Taiwan
- Jobs: –
- Renewal: possible in certain cases (Within 15 days prior to expiry, the holder may apply for an extension of up to 180 days at the National Immigration Agency service center in the city or county of residence in Taiwan. The total duration of stay may not exceed one year)
Taiwan has a agreement with the following countries:
- New Zealand
- Canada (Youth Mobility)
- The United Kingdom (Youth Mobility)
- Czech Republic
Update: August 2020
WHV form and request
Useful links for Taiwan and working holiday visa Taiwan
First of all, please find here after useful web pages for medical and security aspects:
Then, you can have a look on this web site:
Legal considerations for working holiday visa Taiwan
Please note that subscribing to an international health insurance does not free you from local regulation. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances. The above data are just for information, and does not represent a legal advise or an advise.