Start Expat insurance, international coverage for expatriates up to 65 y.o.
First of all, Start Expat insurance is an international insurance package which covers you abroad from 1 to 12 months. The following benefits are covered:
- medical expenses,
- assistance and repatriation,
- death and disability,
- and also personal third party liability and rental civil liability, lugage insurance.
Therefore, this plan could meet your needs and expectations if you are going abroad for travel or for pleasure. Or for a short term assignment, ie if you live/reside temporarily in another country for any reason.
Start Expat insurance: conditions
First, download and read carefully the following conditions. To do so, click on words written in electric blue. Please note that the button “subscribe on line” can be used for quotes as well as online subscription.
You can only enroll to Start Expat on an individual basis. If you are leaving as a couple, you need to fill out two individual enrollment forms. If you are leaving as a family (spouse + children), please contact our sales team who will offer you a solution more adapted to your situation. For example:
Highlights for ASFE and Start Expat insurance
- A simple and competitive insurance plan covering you in the event of an accident or unforseen illness
- An overall limit of 250 000 Euro for hospitalization and medical expenses
- Hospital precertification and direct payment
- Claims departments available round-the-clock 24/7
- Network of healthcare providers worldwide
- On-line management of your plan to submit and check the progress of your healthcare claims and edit your insurance ID card on-line
Please note that subscribing to an international health insurance does not free you from local regulation, and our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.