Start Expat insurance, international coverage for expatriates up to 65 y.o.
First of all, Start Expat insurance is an international insurance package which covers you abroad from 1 to 12 months. Thus, this plan could meet your needs and expectations if you are going abroad for travel or for a short term assignment. I.e. if you reside temporarily in another country for any reason.
Start Expat insurance – conditions
First, download and read carefully the following conditions. To do so, click on words written in electric blue here after. The following benefits are covered: medical expenses, assistance and repatriation, accidental death and disability. To conclude, personal third party liability and rental civil liability, lugage insurance are also included in the pack.
⇒ Start Expat insurance Brochure
Next, create and receive your free quote online.
Finally, apply online and receive your documents by email!
Start Expat insurance – highlights
Here are some advantages of Start Expat for you:
- A simple and competitive insurance plan covering you in the event of an accident or unforseen illness,
- An overall limit of 250 000 Euro for hospitalization and medical expenses,
- Hospital precertification and direct payment ,
- Claims departments available round-the-clock 24/7,
- Network of healthcare providers worldwide,
- On-line management of your plan to submit and check the progress of your healthcare claims and edit your insurance ID card on-line.
Start Expat – other plans
You can only enroll to Start Expat on an individual basis. If you are leaving as a couple, you need to fill out two individual enrollment forms. If you are leaving as a family (spouse + children), please contact our sales team who will offer you a solution more adapted to your situation.
Indigo Expat plans
⇒ Indigo Expat WeCare (private insurance)
⇒ Indigo Expat OnePack (CFE)
First and Relais Expat
⇒ First Expat (private insurance)
⇒ Relais Expat (CFE)
Please note that subscribing to an international health insurance does not free you from local regulation, and our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.