Working holiday visa insurance Japan
Are you about to be expatriated in Japan for a WHV? And currently looking for a working holiday visa insurance Japan? Have a look on the selection of products available on this web site.
For example, you can consider the following products if your stay abroad lengths at least 12 months :
⇒ Indigo Expat WeCare (1st euro private insurance)
⇒ Indigo Expat OnePack (top up to CFE)
Also, you can check the following product if you are looking to a limited cover and budget. Start Expat is a travel insurance, and intervenes in case of accident and unforseen illness:
Japan is an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the eastern coast of the Asian continent and stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and the Philippine Sea in the south.
Main cities: Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya
Currency: Yen (JPY)
Japan is truly timeless, a place where ancient traditions are fused with modern life as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
Source: Wikipedia, Lonely planet
Informations on the working holiday visa Japan
- Age: between 18 and 30 yo (up to 25 for Australia, Canada and Republic of Korea)
- Cost of the visa: –
- Duration max: 12 months
- Quota: yes (cf link working holiday Japan here after)
- Requirements: approx. 4 500 Euro / “Possessing reasonable funds for the maintenance of his/her stay during the initial period of stay in Japan” + flight tickets
- Insurance: WHV insurance required
- Jobs: “Participants in the working holiday programmes are allowed to engage in employment as an incidental activity of their holidays for the purpose of supplementing their travel funds…”
- Renewal: not possible (extension is possible for Australia, Canada and Republic of Korea)
Update: August 2020
WHV form and request:
Useful links for Japan and working holiday visa Japan
First of all, please find here after supporting web page for medical and security aspects:
Then, you can have a look on the following web site:
Legal considerations for working holiday visa Japan
Please note that subscribing to an international health insurance does not free you from local regulation. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances. The above data are just for information, and does not represent a legal advise or an advise.