Indigo Expat OnePack: international medical plan on Top Up CFE
Working or living overseas? Indigo Expat OnePack is an international medical plan which intervenes on Top Up to la Caisse des Français de l’Etranger (CFE). It will cover you and your dependents during your expatriation. Thus this comprehensive international medical plan covers you for the following benefits : hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental, assistance repatriation, personal liability. Maternity benefits are optional.
Eligible expatriates are:
- covered by the CFE (certificate is required)
- european citizens living or residing abroad
The following countries of residence are excluded: Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Download the Indigo Expat OnePack supporting documentation
The documentation is only available in French.
IPID Form (Insurance Product Information document)
and email us your scanned Application Form!
Four zones of cover and many services
First of all, you can select your zone of cover between 4 zones of cover. Therefore, you can freely decide where you want to be covered. Indigo Expat OnePack proposes the following zones of cover (zones 1, 2, 3 et 4):
- 4 : China, Hong Kong, Taiwan + Zones 3, 2, 1
- 3 : Brazil, Singapore, Russia + Zones 2, 1,
- 2 : South Africa, Albania, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + Zone 1
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4
Outside your zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforseen illness.
FAQ, implementation and renewal of your Indigo Expat OnePack policy
To summarize the above, Indigo Expat OnePack is an exclusive product of Assurances et Conseils Moncey. It has been built up and is managed by Assurances et Conseils Moncey, which includes it in its comparators. The administration of claims and invoicing is managed by MSH International.
=> Member guide: this supporting document describe what to do to claim or organize a direct settlement with an hospital, and who members should contact
Pay attention to the local regulation for Indigo Expat OnePack
Please note that subscribing to an international medical plan on top up CFE such as Indigo Expat OnePack does not free you from local regulations. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances