Indigo Expat OnePack, international medical plan on Top Up CFE
Working or living overseas? Indigo Expat OnePack is an international medical plan which intervenes on Top Up to la Caisse des Français de l’Etranger (CFE). Thus this comprehensive international medical plan covers the following benefits : hospitalisation, out-patient, vision, dental, assistance repatriation, personal liability. Maternity benefits are optional. Finally, if your stay abroad is less than 12 months, have a look on Start Expat plan.
Indigo Expat OnePack – eligibility
Briefly, eligible expatriates are:
- covered by the CFE (certificate is required),
- european citizens residing abroad.
The expatriate must live abroad at least 6 months. Regarding the age, principle expatriates can be aged between 18 and 70 years old.
Indigo Expat OnePack – documents
The Indigo Expat OnePack documents are available in English & French. In fact, this plan mainly concerns French expatriates. But EU citizens residing outside EU are eligible.
Next, create and receive your free quote online.
Finally, email us your scanned Application Form!
Indigo Expat OnePack – zones of cover
First of all, you can select your zone of cover between 4 zones of cover. Therefore, you can freely decide where you want to be covered. Indigo Expat OnePack proposes the following zones of cover (zones 1, 2, 3 et 4):
- 4 : China, Hong Kong, Taiwan + countries of Zones 3, 2, 1,
- 3 : Brazil, Singapore + countries of Zones 2, 1,
- 2 : South Africa, Albania, Angola, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe (islands), Finland, Germany, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Netherlands, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, St Martin, Saint Pierre et Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican, Vietnam and Wallis and Futuna + countries of Zone 1,
- 1 : Worldwide excluding countries listed in Zones 2 to 4.
Outside your zone of cover, members are covered during 7 weeks in case of accident or unforseen illness. Details are mentioned in the Notice of Information (medical).
The following countries of expatriation are excluded for Indigo Expat OnePack: Bahamas, Belarus, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Russia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Venezuela.
Indigo Expat OnePack – FAQ
To summarize the above, Indigo Expat are exclusive products of Moncey Assurances. They have been built up and are managed by Moncey Assurances. That’s why you can also find them in our comparators. The administration of claims and invoicing is managed by MSH International.
Association law 1901 – ACME
Pay attention to the local regulation for Indigo Expat OnePack
Please note that subscribing to Indigo Expat OnePack does not free you from local regulations. Our plans are not substitute for local mandatory insurances.