L’ASFE (French Association law 1901)
For twenty years, l’ASFE has designed and managed international healthcare insurance solutions. Thus, these solutions are for all mobile individuals.
- Expatriates living abroad, alone or with their families,
- Students. Or interns and young people with “Working Holiday Visas”,
- Self-employed persons, or company employees,
Association de Services des Français de l’Etranger (l’ASFE)
L’ASFE, Association of Services For Expatriates, was created in 1992. It is a non-profit association governed by the French law of 1901 on associations.
Its purpose is to provide expatriates all over the world with solutions in the fields of :
- healthcare coverage,
- death & disability,
- medical assistance and personal liability.
91% of insured members are satisfied with ASFE range of products and services. And they would recommend ASFE to other expatriates. These figures come from a satisfaction survey conducted in 2010.
L’ASFE and MSH International
Association de Services des Français de l’Etranger has entrusted the administration of its entire range of individual policies to MSH International.
MSH International is a world leader in the design and management of international healthcare solutions. It offers the following services:
- Available 24/7 thanks to 4 claims departments. Ie Calgary, Paris, Dubai, and Shanghai for global services using a single, integrated and centralized information system.
- Multicultural. Speaking over 40 languages and covering 60 nationalities.
- A thorough understanding of the specific features of local healthcare systems.
- Full-time consulting physicians available to provide you with medical expertise.
- A global network of more than 1 million providers in the USA. And 94,700 providers in 169 countries.